land problem

we have adangal of 10 acres in the name of my grandfather (father ) but we dont have passbooks and registerd documents ..we got to know that out of 10 ..4 acres already sold in 2011 without passbooks and registered documents we want to sell other 8 acres land all are asking passbooks and registered documents how to get that is my first question and second question is in 2011 without pass book and registered documents they have taken from us ...for other land buyers are asking how to get that plzzz plzzz reply me
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

A PPB is issued by the Mandal Revenue Office (MRO). Landowners need to apply for the PPB in a prescribed application form. The applicant needs to fill the application form with all details in three copies of the form. Only one copy has to be presented at the MRO or to the revenue inspector.  

These are the documents an applicant needs to attach: 

*Registered sale deed or gift deed

*Tenancy agreement

*Mortgage deed




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x