Upgrad LLM

land issue

Sr. Software Engineer


My grandfather was 5 brother, and My grandfather's father left 24 bigha land for all my grandfather's and his brother. As we (means my father and My father's two brother) are using our part of these land from last 40 years. 

Now Our land have good value compare to other land. But still we don't have legally takasnama from intially to Now.

Now they want to sell all land including my father's brothers also, but we don't want to sell our land. Now I want to Kabja at our land.

Can we kabja on land by take water connection or we build some house or etc.

So please tell me only water connection is enough for Kabja, because they can sell our land  or they can leave thier land for us, which have not any value.

Please suggest me how can I do it.or can they do it.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x