Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Teju Abhinay   19 February 2020

land issue

my dad has paid half off the amount to land owner my dad has been rejected the land because of some problems...and the land owner not giving our paid money to is back

please can any one tell me which (IPC) Section I should select and do case against him

I Know, justice is like a ice but still justice is like rock ,,,I want justice
please ,,
Any one suggest me

 1 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     19 February 2020

You can move court for recovery of money after sendind legal notice in this regard.

Thanks for query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query