Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GM Narasimha (FInance)     10 December 2010

Land Given for rent

Respected Sir,

In One of My uncle case it is mentioned in the deed that if the property to be sold, then it should be sold to a particular opposition party.

But now we are not interested in selling of the property the opposition party is forced one day and brought SI police and the police is saying that this property is belongs to the opposition.

the land is already registered , but the opposition is once again wants to measure the land lenth and sectors etc. how come is it possible  and what is the course of action that i can take against the opposition and as well as on the police officer.

It would be really helpfull your suggestions and your suggession are at most priority.

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     10 December 2010

Police cannot entertain civil disputes, you can complain to the Commissioner of Police and file a private complaint against the parties in the court. How ever your query is unclear as to why you want to back out of the agreement and have you received any consideration. Further, it is necessary to peruse the covenants of the agreement of sale to guide properly.

GM Narasimha (FInance)     10 December 2010

HI Vishal,

The thing is here we sold a part of the land and the other part of the land we given it to the opposition on a lease basis for 3 years which will expire by the end of jan 2011.

and he is forcing that he has to buy the land as per the clause contained in the agreement but we are not interested in selling of the land.

i think my information is suffice for your explanation.

Kindly provide the information regarding the same.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     11 December 2010

The other party cannot pressurize you to sell the land immediately. It is your option when to sell the said land and also whether to sell it or not.

In case the other party is causing hardship, you can file a suit for prohibitory injunction before the competant Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register