land dispute in session court

sir we are two brother and my big brother filed a stay petition on our land with false documents and allegations that i am doing more construction on land. then i have submitted my application in session court with document that no stay is required and i am on my share land. now our land case is under proess in session court. this land is pustani and after my father death both have 50% share but there is no legal partition on land .now i want to do construction on land in only 50% question is that
1-can i start construction on land while case is in under process and no legal partition?
2-can i do surrounding boundary in my share land ?
3-can police interfer if i am doing any construction or destruction?
4-i have a boundary in my land back side, can i break this baundary without court order bcz in my application i have not given detail of this boundary ?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu