LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anup kumar   20 August 2019

land diatipute

I have a plot of land which is distipute by my nibhorus


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 August 2019

File declaratory suit. In civil court

Preetam Thakur (MHA)     20 August 2019

For proper advice consult any advocate with experience in such civil cases where the only remedy is declaratory suit in appropriate court. Advocate will require copies of your land documents without which no advice can be offered!

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 August 2019

1.  Arrange for "Govt. Survey" (not private survey) thru the offices of the local Tahsil, and request for proper Notice to neighbours and Survey Report and area drawings /Map, marking your property.

2. AFTER, above and along with the Govt. Survey Report, file Civil Court suit for restraining /trespassing on your property and also arrange to fence your property.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query