Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santhosh   12 March 2019

land and extent

dear sir/madam

my name is santhosh recently we sevrveyed my land ,according to Tplan my land is showing 9 acres but what we have in our pahani and 1b is 7.27 acres what kind of rights should I have that remaining land , is there any chance to register my land in any way kindly suggest me the way to proceed furtherly

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 March 2019

How did you get that land?  Is it purchased by you? Do you have your registered document?  if you have registered document, check the extent in the register document.  if it is 9 acres then request the Revenue officials to correct it.

Santhosh   13 March 2019

hi sir,
in registered document have only 7.26 but the total survey number consist 9 acres please let me know , can show rights on that total 9 acres,
if 7.26 mine then remaining land belongs to whom

Shashi Dhara   13 March 2019

U claim for akarbandh durast that means the excess land is granted to u according to holding of possession by paying kimmat to govt as per law if it is govt land.if it is private u have to fight legally for adverse possession or to evict.the encroached portion.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 March 2019

You have only Ac.7.26 and the remaining is others i.e. either private or Government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register