LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRINIVASAN (NIL)     02 February 2015

Land acquisition

I like receive judgement on TDS on Land Acquisition, since I want to know whether the principle is liable for TDS

Srinivasan

Learning

1 Replies

vinod (manager)     07 February 2015

Sir,

I want to get stay order  from court to prevent land acquisition from government for airport expansion.Govt wants to acquire the land in an unfairly manner. .

Shall I get court stay order before paper  or public notice of  land acquisition.

IN DETAIL:  

For airport expansion ,they want  to  acquire land around 800 acres from 2 villages. but  registration value of two villages are different .

1. The X village which is near to highway is 3 lakhs(market value 1.5 crore) and the other one(Y) which is 3km away from highway is 6 lakhs (market value is 30 lakhs) . now the govt announce the compensation as 17 lakhs for first village and 30 lakhs for another village whose market value also 30 lakhs.

2. In X village , the registration value of the land besides(upto 100 meters) highway is 20 lakhs. After 100 meters its value is 3 lakhs. According to this , the bigshots whose lands based on highway line can get their compensation , what about the others . 

3. According to 2013 land acquisition act ( up to my knowledge) , compensation will be given as 2.5 -  4 times the highest market registration value of the land 3 years before . At that time , market registration value is  20 , 22 , 25  and 28 lakhs per acre

Now these villages will be come under muncipal corporation.

So on the basis of these grounds , can we  get stay order from court until the compensation will be done in a fairly manner.

Is there any other requirements  for applying 

Thanks in advance 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register