LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paya (doctor)     27 August 2010

lack of enough evidence

My husband gave 25 lakhs to his brother  1997 to 2003 to built the house.  That house is registered in his brothers name. we have 10 lakh evidence only now for proof to give legal notice.  Is it possible to give legal notice now with only half evidence and can continue the case in court. H^ow can we g\et remaining evidence- will income tax raid help to gather evidence. please respond

Learning

1 Replies

paya (doctor)     27 August 2010

I sent a message to you. please check and advise if anything can be done. As for recovery, it has to be with in 3 years. For legal notice, I have only 10 lakh evidence where we had given 25 Lakh. If we give legal notice, we might get some, they will get most. As per the actual truth, it should be reverse. how to gather evidence from that side--- advocates never saw this kind of issues......

The moment they know that we don'-t have evidence after seeing5 10 lakh legal notice, we are scared they might create any false documentation, that they got money from where else. Truth is nobody for them to give that much money in their whole circle. they have to provide the proof right.

Please shed some light on this---- my lawyer is  telling we can give legal notice with the  evidence we have.......... any other way to get evidence.. How about income tax raid.-- he has to prove where he get that much money at that time right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register