IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Omar farooq   22 February 2020

labour law

sir my friend working in power house got accident on duty the department is giving medical treatment but not giving salary please help me with labour law


 7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 February 2020

Your friend may be having an established workers Union and your place may also be having a Labour Inspector.   Contact them in person and take their guidance.

Md Omar farooq   22 February 2020

thank you sir

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 February 2020

the management should be sensitive to the needs of the employee's survivors and extend any supports as required, as well as condolences (usually in the form of a personal letter from the Chief Executive).

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 February 2020

Is he covered by ESI?

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     22 February 2020

There could be Laws like Workman Compensation Act... And there could be civil suit for damages under Sec.9 of CPC under Law of Tort. Take proper decision after considering all facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 February 2020

What is the response from management regarding stoppage of salary/ wages of injured workman/ employee ?

The injured may apply to concerned District Labour Commissioner, department/ employer can not stop wages/ salary of the employee when s/he got injured while on duty.

Zeph Drake   20 May 2020

Labour laws not only protect the rights of workers but are a catalyst to a healthy economy and you can complain in this blog about every issue. My friend who is doing employment in the office of thesis rush reviews company said his department also started these services to help poor people. These services are also used by students to write their assignments and essay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query