LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs.Ramya.K   21 May 2017

Dear Sir,

One of known lady working in South Central Railway, Secunderabad as  contract worker (House Keeping services). For the past 7 years she was working in that field.  Recently I asked her about her nature of job and regarding her salary and etc.  I really pity on her work.  

!.  She don't have ESI & PF but they are deducting and not giving any details.  

2. And not having any weekly off's and other national holidays.

3  If they are doing any OT not paying extra money.

4  The salary what they are getting is not as per Labour wages. And the salary paying after 25th of every month.

5. The Supervisors keeping their Debit Cards and drawing salary and taking commission from in that.

6 The supervisors harrasing and using abusive language.

I already written a letter to SCR AGM regarding this but  they have not taken any action against Contracter.    

Here I have a doubt? that SCR(South Central Railway, Secunderabad) Such a big orgainisation not enquire the records of contracter, is they are paying salaries in time and PF & ESI giving to labours.

For this regard whom I Approach to lodge a complaint against SCR officials and contracter.

So that they will get justice for their work.

Pl advise me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramya. K

SIVACHANDRAN   21 May 2017

Dear sir , I resigned the company on 14 th May 2017 & my last working day 29 th May 2017 but some reasons my resigned not accepted by HOD. And he said i cannot accept your relieve letter then you have to work here only. I asked to HR regarding not acceptting relieve letter by HOD, they told without HOD approval, HR cannot be able to relieve me. I requested many time to my HOD regarding my resignation. He is not acceptting. So I forwarded my signed resignation letter to HR and my HOD through mail. When i asked HR they reply me your resigned not accepted by HOD I'm not giving relieving letter. My salary month of May process by HR but hold by HOD As per my appointment letter my notice Period 30 days but i am ready to serve only 15 days balance 15 days salary may deducted my full & Final settlement.without resigned accepted HR can not process my Full & Final I required relieving letter. I am confuse , please help

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2017

Record irrefutable evidence of such loot and harassment, abuse (Audio/Visual/minuted/witnssed).

ATM operations are covered by CCTV survillience.

Try to Obtain CCTV footage of ATM withdrawals from Bank, the police or court.

Once you have irrefutable evidence share with authorties.

Railway minister/ministry is known to act fast on TWEETER messages.

Has the employees been provided with appointment letter,I.Card,salary slips......! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register