LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky   07 May 2017

Labour dues

I was appointed as SDE I with effect from Jan, 2016 with M/s Tolexo Online Pvt Ltd, 8th Floor, Tower 1, Okaya Business Center, B-5, Sector 62, Noida. Recently company terminated me and holds my salary and bonus too.

What can I do to recover my money. I have required proofs which support my case.

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2017

While posting such queries employee should post basic information! 

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial? 

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS? (Seems to be some IT/ITeS/BPO/KPO/Call Center etc) 

How many persons are employed in it? 

What is your designation and nature of duties? 

How many persons report to you?  

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ? 

You are in which state (Noted: UP)? 

Since how many months you are working? 

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

What is this Bonus; say some Performance Bonus or statutory bonus as per Payment of Bonus Act?

What is the reason inserted in termination order?

Do you have policy on Performance pay, performance data?

Was any appointment letter, salary slips, leave policy, issued to you?   

Ayush Jain   07 May 2017

Your contact details.

Post whatever you want in this thread only.

If there is anything that you don't want to post here send PM.

Mention weblink to this thread in your PM.

If possible I shall revert.

It shall be appropriate to discuss with local counsel specializing in Labor/service matters of unshakable repute and integrity, at your location, and understand options and merits in your case.  

Labor/service matters is altogether different field of law and there a few counsels that specialize in it and are well known.

Usually such cases are referred to them and should be referred to them.

Counsels worth their salt that practise in other matters usually do not meddle into such matters and refer to counsels that specialize in it.   Y

ou can inquire about such counsels at LaborCourt/CGIT, Civil Courts, CAT, HC,SC…..  

Your own elders of the family, well wishers, employees’/trade union leaders, Family lawyer, DBA officials  etc etc can also help you to find such counsel.

Employees’/trade union leaders can also represent you.

If you have issues in finances try FREE Legal Aid and check in local courts complex.

You have posted that you are from Delhi/around Delhi.

Try to obtain FULL FREE legal aid from counsels from Delhi and around areas.  Request LCI members from Delhi and around areas.

Avoid persons loitering at On line portals like LCI posing as Experts to allure unsuspecrting querist, fishing for business.

There are endless numbers of threads at LCI also by querist that have been fleeced at LCI.

If you are confident that you are well versed and can handle your matter as PIP ( party in Person), go ahead.

------------Deleted due to error---------

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2017

You can submit your grievance with full details to the following address for justice.

The address of the Labour Commissioner Noida is Sector 3 Block G 25, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India you can go through with this address detail for contacting Labour Commissioner Noida for their queries.

Phone number of Labour Commissioner Noida:

you can contact Labour Commissioner Noida via telephone or mobile phone as shown below

Labour Commissioner Noida phone number :

0120-25418794, 09536812533

Go thru:

Uttar Pradesh Shops & Etsbs Act  (U.P. DOOKAN AUR VANIJYA ADHISTHAN ADHINIYAM 1962): 10,11,15,18,19

Uttar Pradesh Shops & Etsbs Rules (U.P. DOOKAN AUR VANIJYA ADHISTHAN NIYAMAVALI)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register