Upgrad LLM

labour court

I was employed in SBI 27 years, bank file criminal case against me and dismissed me but they cannot prove case against me, Now I want to claim for pf and gratuity for this what is procedure.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

What is your case present status ?  If cas is settled,  If your UAN is already linked to the Aadhaar, then you can submit the withdrawal claim online on the Member e-Sewa Portal or by visiting the regional EPFO office along with duly filled this composite form. Remember your UAN must be activated before you log into your account on the EPFO portal.



Was your dismissal because of departmental proceedings, may be on the same incidents, prior to your aquittal in the criminal proceedings? Please post the complete facts highlighting the sequence of events and the nature of allegations against you.

Labour Law Advocate

Poor facts would give you poor suggestions. Please give factual details for better and effective response.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x