Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yunus   04 March 2020

KSRTC , PF / PENSION ,no retirement amount received even after 1 year of retirement.

Hi All,

My father servered KSRTC in Karnataka state as Bus conductor, he joined in 1981 and been retired from all his duties on 8th April 2019,
now it's nearly completed 1 years he is running behind KSRTC officers and staff to get his pension / retirement amount but there is no response given from them they are just making huge delay.
The pension amount is only source of income now after retirement so it became very difficult for livelihood..

Complaint was raised in KSRTC portal and given request letters many time and followed up for amount sanction but still nothing is working..

please help me whom to contact and what procedure need to follow to get it done as soon as possible.
Also if this is taken care by Karnataka State government whom i need to raise voice to get it done.

we will be very thankful for your help in providing information.

Learning

1 Replies

Анастасия Симонова   07 April 2020

I want to wish you good luck! I believe that everything will turn out for you. By the way, you as a student might be interested. I just know how difficult it is sometimes to combine study and some of your favorite things. Studies often take most of the time, especially essays or dissertations. In general, here are excellent guys from https://99papers.com/who will help you with writing the same dissertation. Thanks to them, I finally managed to do my favorite things, I think it's priceless.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register