Upgrad LLM

knock out your brain with question related to itech act

Dear Users, I have my running website now to comply with some features to provide extra service it requires me to register my website as IT company or web service providing company. How can i do that which procedures are required to follow? What will it cost? Which documents are necessary? As far as concerned i am CA-IPCC student are there any requirements to submit to ICAI regarding my business ( maybe after passing out IPCC and Join ArticleShip? Thanks for any Support!



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x