Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (executive)     08 October 2011

Kind help which i can never forget in my 498a complaint

MANY MANY THANKS TO MR.SHONEE KAPOOR

I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO SHONEE BROTHER FOR HELPING ME COME OUT OF THIS MENACE. MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE PETITION FILED AND STATEMENTS TAKEN IN THE FIRST MOTION FROM BOTH THE PARTIES. SETTLEMENT HAPPENED AT 3 LACS AND HALF THE AMOUNT PAID IN FIRST MOTION.

1. HE HELPED ME SINCERELY FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MATRIMONIAL PROBLEM THAT I WAS FACING.

2. HE MADE ME FILE THE COMPLAINT AGAINST MY WIFE AND HER RELATIVES WHEN MY WIFE LEFT HOME.

3. HE HELPED ME IN DRAFTING THE REPLIES.

4. HE ALSO HELPED ME IN PROCEEDING OF CAW CELL WITH INSPECTOR OF CAW CELL. ADVISED ME WHAT TO TALK, WHEN TO TALK AND HOW TO TALK. HE HELPED ME TAKING THE STRATEGIES TO PUT THE GIRL SIDE UNDER PRESSURE.

5. HE HAS ALSO TALKED AND CONVINCED THE OTHER PARTY AND FINALLY CAME OUT WITH FINAL NEGOTIATED AMOUNT WHICH IS MUCH BELOW MY BUDGETED AMOUNT. THOUGHT OF GIVING 5 LACS BUT SETTLED AT 3 LACS.

6. HE HAS ALSO EFFORTED IN SEARCHING A GOOD AND TRUSTWORTHY LAWYER AND ALSO TALKED TO HIM FOR NECESSARY ACTIONS.

CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS, BUT YOU HAVE SAVED NOT ONLY ME BUT MY FAMILY ALSO. YOU WITH YOUR SMARTNESS HAVE FOOLED THE GIRL SIDE AND CAME WITH WONDERFUL NEGOTIATIONS. YOUR SUGGESTED LAWYER WAS SO CO-OPERATIVE AND HELPING. REALLY HAPPY THAT THE PROBLEM HAS GONE FROM MY LIFE FOREVER. WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR KIND HELP NOT ONLY MAKING YOURSELF ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON PHONE BUT ALSO GIVING PERSONAL ATTENTION AT SIFF MEETINGS AT PATIALA HOUSE COURT, DELHI. EVEN MY RELATIVES HAVE NOT SUPPORTED BUT YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE.. ALWAYS HAVE SEEN AN ELDER BROTHER IN YOU...THANKS WILL BE A SMALL WORD BUT HONESTLY YOU ARE A TRUE GEM...GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER.

CHEERS............

Am also ready to help the needy, they can always contact me @ vinodkhanna1001@gmail.com or can contact Mr. Shonee @ 08010850498 (Sorry Shonee bro, without your permission, sharing your number but hope you will understand that it is for a good cause)

Learning

10 Replies

498 A Fighter (Manager)     09 October 2011

Hats off to you Mr.Shonee ! More victims need your help,please continue your noble work !

Vinod,congrats for your settlement and all the best for the future !

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

Let it be brother,

Wishing you a blessed life ahead.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Pranav S. Thakkar (advocate)     10 October 2011

BE THANKFUL TO GOD ALSO...!

(Guest)

repeating message should atleast give some sense of shame to our lawyer expert brothers who advise meaningless and sense less points instead of directly advising humane solutions... at the message end their phone number leads to kitne se start karoge... 25 se kam nahi... 25k to file a stupid case... ugly people ugly life... only a person who has undergone can feel and experience the trouble gone through... thats why shonee is here to help anyone... god bless such few people...

(Guest)
thankful to god... but see god in common man who helps...

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     11 October 2011

tks to god and those who help to come out the massive trouble like 498A.

Sufferer of 498 (Officer)     02 January 2012

Shonee Sir, help me tooo....I need your detailed guidance as well, i am going thru the worst phase of my life, i need help of any kind to fight my devil in-laws and their political and judicial strong connections

PLease please please help!!!!!! 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 January 2012

Make this a good beginning and organise the victims.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 January 2012

You can always contact me on my email ID.

I would do the best I can.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Lifeisgreat (None)     10 January 2012

Shoneeji is an asset to many victims like us, his precise and to the point advise - if taken well can lead to all togather another path than conventional and help to making usual mistakes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register