LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     08 June 2010

Judiciary under executive control

Is executive  preparing to be master of Judiciary ?

THE TELEGRAPH, New Delhi, June 6: "The government has written to the Chief Justice of India that it wants back the primacy it enjoyed in judges’ appointments.

The executive had the final say in the appointment of high court and Supreme Court judges till 1993, when a controversial apex court judgment handed over that prerogative to a collegium headed by the Chief Justice of India."

Learning

13 Replies

Daksh (Student)     08 June 2010

Dr.V.N.Tripathi, If your apprehension is correct then being a policy matter even apex court can't stop this from happening and on one hand a long laid norm will be breached and on the other hand it will be a blot on the independence of judiciary. Best Regards Daksh

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     09 June 2010

Obviously it was clear from the time of 1980s that the SC holded and beholded nothing else than that of Indira Gandhi But after her rein judiciary found that as the right track to emerge as the supreme controlling power and till now it has been a great sucess but as if this media report is true we could easily conclude that we are going to witness another wonderful rope game between executive and judiciary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

Establishment matters pertains to the Parliament and executives have to execute & monitor the same..

Therefore, I welcome this news as it will be “WELL” for democratic forces and dictatorship will be defeated.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 June 2010

yes mr ram, i think you are right.

it is the people of india, who governs the indian judiciary and administration, through the parliament.

this system is best.

peoples control over the administration as well as judiciary is always wellcome. there is no scope to think that either judiciary or administration are superior. they are interdependent not independent, and under the control of the people of india through the parliament.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 June 2010

" "Judiciary under executive control

It will be a "disaster" with the situation prevailing in the country.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 June 2010

JUDICIARY IS UNDER THE ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROL OF EXECUTIVE, & EXECUTIVE IS UNDER THE JUDICIAL CONTROL OF JUDICIARY. THE PARLIAMENT IS ABOVE ALL AND CONTROL THE EXECUTIVE AND JUDICIARY THROUGH LEGISLATURE.

WHAT 'DISASTER', YOU EXPECT - MR JAYASWAL

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 June 2010

MR JAYASWAL?

(Guest)

I can assure that it will be very good and judiciary will also work with its stream.  The work assigned to Judiciary is to look after judicial matters and not the administrative work.  It is a bad experience that whenever the judges given administrative posts they mostly indulged in internal politics which ever damaged the smooth function in free & fair atmosphere. 

I deeply believe that none, whatsoever it is Legislative, Executive or Judiciary, should be allowed to work beyond the constitution.  In our democratic India it is PEOPLE’s RULE and EXECUTIVEs & JUDICIARY are PEOPLE’s SERVANTS.

IS THAT CLEAR ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  

SO SERVANTS !!  EVER REMAIN WITHIN YOUR LIMITS.. OR BE READY TO BE PUNISHED !!!

It is the failure of the Excecutive, which has made judiciary so Important.

Moreover the judgements of executive is on sale.

If anyone does not believe, I will show them, price ranges from Rs. 2000/ onwards.

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi,

I already said once with thanks and congratulations to you that you really play a very important role ever.

Do you remember a TV programme on Star Plus was titled as "POL KHOL" presented by Shekhar Suman ?

Your one shot shoots many targets.

You are very important person here.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     11 June 2010

Dear Mr Ram Samudre,

I do not watch TV.

Thanks for complements!

I do not advise to waste energy  in shooting  targets one by one. It is better to find out and resolve the key problem. It is an inherent  principle in my "Vidhiyog" - Yoga of Law.

To quote Rahim - "eke sadhe sab sadhe , ab sadhe sab jaay; rahiman sinche mool ko foole, fale, aghaay."

To quote Tulsi - there is no use of irrigating leaves after cutting the tree - " pend kaati te paalav sincha, meen jivan ko vaari ulicha !"

(Guest)

Drear Dr. Tripathi,

Your "VIDHIYOG" is just a very new concept for me and I have already shown my willingness to understand and learn if.  It will be more useful for us if the "VIDHIYOG" play a role in find our and solve the key problem as advised by you.

Please continue guiding us, we always welcome you.  

Thanks Sir…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register