Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smith sharma (lecturer)     06 August 2008

judiciary exams

Hi,

now i m doing preparetion of RJS,so pls guide me that bare acts is imp 4 me or theoral  study of every subjects or both r equaly imp. 4 my preparetion.

thanx

with regards

miss smith sharma

Learning

6 Replies

Aashish Sharma (Lawyer)     06 August 2008

hi Smith

for judicial exams bare acts are most important

you should have very sound knowledge about all the important acts

apart from that you should read some good journal and try to cover latest judgements for past 2 years for apex court as well as concerned high court

all the best

Aashish

Guest (n/a)     07 August 2008

Hi Smith,

Myself also want to prepare for judiciary exams for UP, MP and RJS. I am doing my LLB IInd year, so i wanna to start from today for the same. I will really appreciate you if u will provide me the details of course contents, and other study materials needed to crack this exam.

I also request to all the members on this club to provide me any JUDICIARY related Study notes or guidance. I am also the member of this club and u can reach me out through this also.

Thanks

Kumar Arvind

Email: k.arvind1981@gmail.com

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     07 August 2008

Hello Everybody,

This is Kumar Arvind and earlier i have requested all of you to provide me the desired guidance.

Thanks

Kumar Arvind

LLB IInd Yr. Student

saumit joshi (advocate)     07 August 2008

Hi Dear.,

i am also appeared in judiciary exams but not succeeded. i am also preparing for exams held in december. so we chat

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     07 August 2008

Hi Saumit,

Your failure in judiciary exam is a milestone setup by you take this initiative for further hard work. So i will really appreciate if u will provide me the study guidance

Email k.arvind1981@gmail.com

smith sharma (lecturer)     07 August 2008

Hi,

Mr.saumit,

pls tell me which exams held in dec.RJS or other legal exams.

thanx

with regards,

Mis smith sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register