LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhash chandra Pratihar   03 July 2020

judicial help to save a charitable hospital

sir.me exprof urologyipgmer Calcutta and alumni of CMC Vellore AIIMS formed a society jnr sseba Bhawan ,cal 6,a charitable hospital ,whole complex cost at least 200 crores rs.started 1960 donetion of late mrinmoye roywho was founder secy1960,Dr radhabinode was president
.it continued up to 2008 them in a dying condition.me and other doctors had to form new society.registrarsocirty failed to remove us due to a judgment of honourable Dipankar Datta now chief justice Bombay high court. I became d**k for some months I was treasurer.a corrupt gr made a .n.agreement and bribing everywhere police advocate health dept got a clinical licence from govt director of health service.high court order " private respondents are restrain from running the hospital" they made it a costly nursing home.earnimg rs 3 lac daily.police not giving any help. Dy com police informed with judgment.silent.tryimg to move 156(3)crpc.high court closed.s 383,386 403 420 120 IPC / no poor people can get adm. powerful political leader.give some advice.got an advocate retd judge.we are all aged,what to do next for saving this public property.prof Dr SC pratihar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register