LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmender (None)     21 September 2013

judgement pending under 482

I have filed case under 482 in Allahabad high court against case filed by my wife under sec 498a and others. On 9-sep-2013 I have done final arguments by appearing in person and even submitted written arguments under sec 314. The Honble judge has reserved the judgement. The order has still not been given by judge till today. Even the next date if hearing is not coming on internet. Even the order of that date is not given in internet. My question how much time the Hon'ble judge can keep the judgement reserved. What are the remedies if Hon'ble judge doesn't give judgement in one month. When can I approach Supreme court against this?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query