judgement editing

sir in 1970 the musif 2nd patna has given judgement on a title suit.in the petition I made the anti party the bihar state along with the party but in the judgment the party bihar state has no written. is there any way that the bihar state would mention on fresh order

nobody reply on my query so I google it n found that u/s 152any judgment or decree can be corrected...


Mr. Amaan Arora,

It sounds good if you have found your answer at Google. But, frankly speaking, you cannot be the party to the judgment, as I don't think you have crossed such a long period of 47 years even beyond the age after attaining adulthood after the year 1970 .


Consultant & Legal Analyst

A befitting analysis by Mr. Jigyasu! The querist should not have tried to be oversmart.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu