Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     09 January 2012

Judge rights ?

Dear Experts,

One of my friends case was going in HC as discussed earlier loads of false petetions filed and nothing came adverse against my friend, asusual again my friends ex-wife (divorsed) filed a petetion that the second marriage which was performed by my friend was illegal even though the marriage was performed according to rights and rituals and a judgement by family court also nothing can stop perform second marriage of my friend.

As the case was going in trials, my friends exwife neither prayed for maintenance to the Judge nor she had put any petetion before the HC but the Judge straight away awarded the maintenance to her that to 60% of salary of my friend. With out any petetion or any consideration and with out looking income of my friend how come a Judge can award the maintenance, more over the lady never demanded for maintenance the Judge took the initative dont know why had simply given the orders.

Pls advice how can we ask to vacate the orders issued by the Judge and every month if 60% of salary if my friend is paying its getting very difficult to survive.

Thanks in advance

AFTAB

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register