LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     12 October 2014

Judge is forcing brother to take 498-a wife back

Hi My family and I have been implicated in 498-A/406 cases on compliant filed by my SIL she has filed the series of the cases 125 Crpc. DV at her native places nad we have faced a lot of stigma in defending these cases for last 3 years.Charges has been framed and we filed the revsion petition and Interim maintence was awrded we file the revsion petition.During the hearing of maintenance petition on revsion grounds the jusge asked my brother to take her wife back home as she has made u Turn because of our counter cases ( Income Tax and DP case)..My brother is not willing to take her back as she does not want to withdraw cases but want to continue simultaneously..before filing of FIR she left the matri home and we filed the Section 9 of RCR as result she come back but showed colours..Thsi time we donot want to take risk

Please provide the remedy as judge is favoring women and forcing my Brother to take her back.Brother has also filed the case of divorce on the ground of dertion and cruelty


 2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 October 2014

@ Author,

Contest revision matter pleading forward the merits under which he filed revision. 

2. If he is not willing to take back his wife then nobody on earth can force him to live with his wife. 

3. Never worry of inferences if any drawn in his revision case by not taking his wife back as he has one forum (Apex court) before him .

[Last reply]

K.Uthirapathy (Member Secretary)     12 October 2014


You can make a representation to the Higher Judicial Officer about the direction or observation of the present Judge. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query