LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.ramachandra @ TRC gupta   16 March 2019

joint property

There is doctor who is living in joint family house and brought up by joint
family , earned huge property in his name be called joint family properties. pl. give me supported decisions. I am an advocate.


 2 Replies

Rashi Chandok   16 March 2019

Hello Sir, 

According to my experience, in case a person owns a property in his name in that case that property cannot be named as joint family property until there is a joint name in the property.

Shashi Dhara   16 March 2019

A Hindu can claim both ancestral and self acquired property.as a doctor he can show that he have heavy practice and savings bought property self acquired. This question is repeated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register