LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Joint names in electric bill in best undertaking

 We stay in Mumbai. My father have expired. Now my mother and myself have joint names in our Co-op hsg society share certificate. I want to change name in electric bill. Can we apply for joint Names in Electric bill. If I apply online for Name change in BEST UNDERTAKING for joint names in electric bill how to upload signature ? Do I need to  upload  photo of signature of only my Mother or need to upload  two signatures of both of us? And what else is required for joint names. Please guide me.

Thank you 


 1 Replies

Chirag Bellaney   26 September 2022

It would be prudent to call the BEST Bhavan and confirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register