Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahiuser12 (sales )     02 September 2022

Its been a month since my wife left home and she is not talking either.what should i do

Hello all,

Recently I got married. Its not even 1 year and i have faced alot of issues in marriage life. They are,

• My Wife's parents always control her decisions which is affecting my marriage life.
  • They take my wife's entire salary and tell her to live on husband's money.
  • They also bought a huge loan in her name (Almost 80 lakhs) and they didnt tell us before marriage. Now they say my wife will pay it. They also spend her money in gas,tv,water tax bills and so on.
  • My wife is somewhat weak and so fell ill often. Whenever I try to take her to hospital, their parents start saying silly reasons like "English medicine is fraud", "Tablets are dangerous". Even for fever and  cold, they wont allow me to take my wife to checkup.
  • Now my relatives came to know all these issues and they asked my wife's parents. But my father in law always using my wife as shield in all arguments. He even says He doesnt take her salary .But in reality, they bought some more hidden loans in her name which are still unknown.

Now they insist on getting baby and they want me to be in their house leaving my parents. They also ill treated my parents with sily reasons.

Its been a month since we spoke and now my wife giving silly reasons for not coming home. I have tried visiting her house several times but in vain.

Recently, I came to know that her dad interferes in her financial and marriage life. He even not allowing her to visit me to solve these issues. Because of him, now she is telling lot of silly complaints which she never considered as problems. Some of them are " Not buying juice, ice cream ". I have spent alot of money for her so far and she herself told me that I take good care of her. I am totally confused what made her to talk like this.

Now i am totally confused what to do. Kindly let me know,

1. How to get my wife back.
  2. How to uncover all hidden loans put on her by her parents.
  3. How to make her realise the importance of marriage life.
  4. How to find out the real reason of her for not coming to hospital and clinic.
  5. If any legal route will help me in saving my marriage?

Thank you all

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 September 2022

Settle your dispute(s) / issue(s) / problem(s) amicably involving relatives, elderly respectable persons of the society friends etc. but without restorting / claiming legal relief(s).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register