Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi (ooo)     22 August 2012

It's urgent pls help!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We(around 35) have been selected in central bank of india in MMGS II through campus recruitment. 3 from my college. we came to know that some union has launched a complain thats why court has given stay order upon our absorption till then. this year bank have recruited around 90 people from all over india through campus mode in same post. out of which 55 people joined in June,2012 in the 1st batch(as they have completed their MBAs earlier than us). but we are at the receiving end. kindly help us. All of us recruited during feb-mar 2012, and all of us have completed our mba degrees by now.bombay high court has given two judgement till now.i'm attaching those two files.we have not received the offer letter/joining letter since their policy is to send the same before 15 days of the date of joining. But we have the official mail from the HR dept., where our names are clearly mentioned. the general manager also written our names in his own handwriting and he has signed for the chairman. i have following queries

1. how long this type of court case takes time?

2. is there any chance of cancellation of our recruitment?

3. can i challenge the decision of the stay order?

4. what is the opportunity cost what we missed?3 of us didnt appear for the recruitment of Allahabad bank and in case of bank of baroda although 3 of us appeared after our selection in central bank and before the declaration of bank of barodas result, we have forwarded a mail to the hrd dept of bank of baroda not to consider our names.

5. As most of us dont stay in mumbai,can we file the court case in some other high court and challenge the decision of the bench?

6. since we dont know the exact issue of the case, can we get the complete details of the case? Now upon contacting the hr department they are saying since it is under jurisdiction, they can't tell anything when we can join.

please help us and guide us.we r under serious pressure. waiting for a quick reply.

regards

Abhi

Learning

5 Replies

DK AGRAWAL (advocate)     22 August 2012

You can request them in writing that you may be permitted to join the company since you have completed MBA.Write that you are eagerly waiting for the moment to join the company.Kindly send the joining letter at the earliest.When they will reply you back then we will guide you futher what you have to do.

abhi (ooo)     22 August 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. For your kind information we have contacted many times over phone asking for when we will join?
we have sent our marksheets(indicating we have completed our mbas) to the hr dept on 5th july,2012. A week later we have also sent the provisional certificates.but we have not received any acknowledgement from their side. Although upon tracking in the courier it is clearly visible that the concered person has received the courier. we have also mailed gm hr on 16th august as well. but have not received any reply till date.

Now in this circumstances pls tell what to do. 

KOUSHIK (PROJECT MANAGER)     23 August 2012

Dear Sir,

I have joined GTL Ltd on 20th March 2008 & due to company's present situation i am forced to resign from the organisation with effect from 26th Aug 2012 with notice period taht means my last working day is 26th Aug 2012.

Request confirm wheather i am eligible for gratuity or not.

Regards,

Koushik

rahul kumar singh (m.sc.ag)     26 August 2012

hello abhi 

i am rahul kumar singh from faizabad agriculture university my condition is same 

plz talk me on 09555585261

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2012

Campus recruitment in Public Sector is primarity violative of Article 14. Ther eis also a litigation in Madras High Court.

You questions are atemptted as under :-

1. how long this type of court case takes time?

Ans : Beyong prediction.

2. is there any chance of cancellation of our recruitment?

Ans : Court has to either uphold or quash your selection.

3. can i challenge the decision of the stay order?

Ans : Yes. You are not a respondent.

4. what is the opportunity cost what we missed?3 of us didnt appear for the recruitment of Allahabad bank and in case of bank of baroda although 3 of us appeared after our selection in central bank and before the declaration of bank of barodas result, we have forwarded a mail to the hrd dept of bank of baroda not to consider our names.

Ans : Your query is nto clear.

5. As most of us dont stay in mumbai,can we file the court case in some other high court and challenge the decision of the bench?

Ans : You cna join the already pending litigation as it affects your future.

6. since we dont know the exact issue of the case, can we get the complete details of the case?

Ans : Yes you can join the litigation. You can get the papaers oflitigation under RTI from Bank.

Now upon contacting the hr department they are saying since it is under jurisdiction, they can't tell anything when we can join.

Ans : It is neither in their duty nor in their interest to advise you if you should join litigation. They also cannot tell you when/whether you will be able to join serivce in their bank.

please help us and guide us.we r under serious pressure. waiting for a quick reply.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register