LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murugan (test)     19 November 2009

issues with power from landowner

I would like to know the issues with puchasing and contructing house from builder who got a power from landowner.i found a property for a construction thro' a builder.The property owner (land owner) gave a power to builder . the builder now says that he got a power from landowner and he would be singing for the registration on behalf of landowner.i am not comfortable to get a signature from builder and i want to get signature from landowner in the registration paper.the builder says that he wants to show bank that he owns the land and going to construct the house so that in the future he would get more project else landowner will get a money from bank for the land and contruction cost will go to builder.

can any expert tell me the issues that may arise in the future for the power of builder from landowner.

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     20 November 2009

You obtain the photocopy of the POA of land owner in favour of builder from him and show it to the registration office or a counsel who shall confirm whether he has got right of registration or not. If yes then proceed otherwise your demand is accurate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register