LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lokender singh   18 May 2018

Issue with wife

I got married last year. Iam working with MNC in noida and my wife is govt employee. My wife is denny to share a single penny of her salary and after 3 months of marriage she left my home and her parents support her after several attempts she reay to come back but she is admant to not share her income at all and she dont want to live with my family so I moved to my Ghazibad flat leaving parents they live in delhi.
However we several times aruge and fight during last year she never respect me and my parents at all.
Her parents ask me and my family to transfer one flat on her name then she will share her income. I denied for the same and in march this year she again left home. Now she is admant for divorce and file complaint in mahila thana. I have to appear in mahila thana on 23rd this month.
Please advise what should I do.

Learning

28 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2018

You pay your salary to your wife. In reply she will give u your portion of salary.Both of u keep a family common fund account in a bank. It will be useful to your children.Be happy family.

I already discussed the same with her but she is not willing to share a single penny of her salary and her parent asked me to transfer one flat on her name then she will share her income.

Anup kumar   18 May 2018

better you discuss with your wife before directy apply for divorce or arrange a mediater .

TGK REDDI   18 May 2018

Mahila Thana can't do anything against you unless you commit an offence.

The best remedy to my mind is applying for divorce.     She should come to you for reconciliation.    Otherwise she can't enjoy your money.

anubhav Bhatt   18 May 2018

Dear client in that circumstances you should move a section 9 Application before Court under Hindu Marriage Act first and secondly you should appear before manila thana with your council who represent your matter as well as mediator in your case better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

Hope you shall take it positively.

The lack of trust may lead to such demands/situations, and indicative from approach of parents in law and spouse.

You may not have any irrefutable evidence of such demands.

Litigation can be stressful, protracted, expensive. 

Try to get out of situation in PS.

You are closest to the facts and would know what suits you the ebst.

Take help of a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record …..  and worth his/her salt in advance to handle the issues that may emerge in future.…

(Guest)

Ask her to come and live with you.  File RCR petition. Dont give a penny to her.

I do have evidence, I have voice recording

Let your counsels listen to IT.

Whenever you are in counselling remain gentle and ask to share household responsibilities and finacial burden/expenses.

Who owns all flats?

Both flat registered in the name of my mother

You and your spouse both have NO forced share in either of the flats.

yes.....I'll file RCR under sec 9 but if she refused to come back because she is admant to come back and want divorce. what should i do.
Is she can eligible to get maintance if she file for divorce as she is govt employee ?

anubhav Bhatt   18 May 2018

Earlier I said better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case or what's app

If both of you are willing for divorce and your spouse files for divorce then agree....

Maintainance is prerogative of court and may depend upon many factors..

Generically speaking; your spouse is able to maintain with earnings from employment.

Is govt job permanent?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register