Share More

Issue with wife

Page no : 2

lokender singh   18 May 2018

Yes she permanent employee working in FCI Delhi

TGK REDDI   19 May 2018

She's not eligible to maintenance.

lokender singh   20 May 2018

Can any one advise what action mahila thana can take against me or my family. And what should be my next step to safegaurd me.

TGK REDDI   20 May 2018

This's a civil matter; the police shouldn't interfere.      Please don't commit any offence.

I Haven't commint any crime and my wife left home because of her wish I haven't aksed her to leave.So how and why can police book me for any charges. She want divorce but i don't.

I Haven't commint any crime and my wife left home because of her wish I haven't aksed her to leave.So how and why can police book me for any charges. She want divorce but i don't.

TGK REDDI   20 May 2018

Adv Kamakshi

Madam

It's nothing less than meekly surrendering to womenfolk.       Men are, of course, yesmen. 

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : lokender singh
I got married last year. Iam working with MNC in noida and my wife is govt employee. My wife is denny to share a single penny of her salary and after 3 months of marriage she left my home and her parents support her after several attempts she reay to come back but she is admant to not share her income at all and she dont want to live with my family so I moved to my Ghazibad flat leaving parents they live in delhi.However we several times aruge and fight during last year she never respect me and my parents at all.Her parents ask me and my family to transfer one flat on her name then she will share her income. I denied for the same and in march this year she again left home. Now she is admant for divorce and file complaint in mahila thana. I have to appear in mahila thana on 23rd this month.Please advise what should I do.

My only advise if you go to Mahila thana plz don't give anything in writing ... your wife will provide you a list of articles  in thanna , plz ask time from the officials to give the reply of the same ...  in reply don't accept  or admit anything especially the gold ornaments(As this will help you in future in settling the matter in toto) 

If you need a draft of reply contact me 

Thank you,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : Aman chawla

I got married last year. Iam working with MNC in noida and my wife is govt employee. My wife is denny to share a single penny of her salary and after 3 months of marriage she left my home and her parents support her after several attempts she reay to come back but she is admant to not share her income at all and she dont want to live with my family so I moved to my Ghazibad flat leaving parents they live in delhi.However we several times aruge and fight during last year she never respect me and my parents at all.Her parents ask me and my family to transfer one flat on her name then she will share her income. I denied for the same and in march this year she again left home. Now she is admant for divorce and file complaint in mahila thana. I have to appear in mahila thana on 23rd this month.Please advise what should I do.

My only advise if you go to Mahila thana plz don't give anything in writing ... your wife will provide you a list of articles  in thanna , plz ask time from the officials to give the reply of the same ...  in reply don't accept  or admit anything especially the gold ornaments(As this will help you in future in settling the matter in toto) 

Thank you,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

All what you have suggested is illegal and not as per book of Law.  These exchanging of items should  be done in the court hall itself by preparing list of articles with valid bills from both the parties, make a statement and give it to judge and give and take back your items.

Going to police station in this matter is encouraging dacoity.

I would rather suggest the party not to go to police station in absense of any notice from the police inspector in charge.  If the police notice has been received then the party may reply in own handwriting a letter in reply to the notice.  Then too no need of appearing in the police statiion.  Justt send the reply through RPAD to concern authority at the police station.

Dacoity starts at police station, why are you encouaring it?

I got a call from mahila thana on 5th may and they asked me to come on 23rd may not sure what complaint my wife filed against me. As per my lawyer mahila thana can't do anything they called for mediation.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Thank you,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

All what you have suggested is illegal and not as per book of Law.  These exchanging of items should  be done in the court hall itself by preparing list of articles with valid bills from both the parties, make a statement and give it to judge and give and take back your items.

I would rather suggest the party not to go to police station in absense of any notice from the police inspector in charge.  If the police notice has been received then the party may reply in own handwriting a letter in reply to the notice.  Then too no need of appearing in the police statiion.  Justt send the reply through RPAD to concern authority at the police station.

Sir with due respect , 

This all are happening in practical life 

As whenever there is complianat in CAW cell the complainant wife is asked to submit a list of istridhan which was kept by her at matrimonial house in case the wife is no longer staying with the husband.

Generally, when the husband visits the CAW Cell in Delhi for the first time, a counselor tries to ensure patch up between the warring spouses. If there are any chances of a mutual reconciliation, the process is carried forward at future dates, else the husband is given a list of istridhan to be replied by the next due date given by the counselor. 

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Thank you,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

Sir with due respect , 

This all are happening in practical life 

As whenever there is complianat in CAW cell the complainant wife is asked to submit a list of istridhan which was kept by her at matrimonial house in case the wife is no longer staying with the husband.

Generally, when the husband visits the CAW Cell in Delhi for the first time, a counselor tries to ensure patch up between the warring spouses. If there are any chances of a mutual reconciliation, the process is carried forward at future dates, else the husband is given a list of istridhan to be replied by the next due date given by the counselor. 

You are misguiding again the querist.  Patch up between the couple wont happen in Police Station under congested enviroment and it is rather pathetic that you are unable to understand this.  Your information is of  no help to me.  You better mind your own business.  It is because of advocates like you people get into unwanted trouble.

For mediation there is court.  Matrimonial disputes cannot be solved by courts but at least in mediation center there will be certain amount of decency involved where the parties do not feel threatened as no police is involved there.

Government did a huge mistake by not forming separate agencies to sort matrimonial disputes and simply refer each matter to CRIME AGAINST WOMEN CELL.

I suggest you should stop scaring people who come with problems to this section of LCI by not replying here.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

If you, your counsel are able to convince the Presiding Officer then court may not award maintenance to your spouse.

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for help and guidance.

Check at LOCAL Family Court, Civil courts…HC,SC

lokender singh   12 July 2018

Hi All, My wife files false complaint under section 498A and DV act. Me and my family already appeared for 3 dates and my inlwas are gready they want to extort money they are demanding 20 lakhs to settle. I got to know from her lawyer she also file divorce pettition and DV and maintenance case against me. Please suggest should I file sec 9 now or not and what should be next course of action from my side. All the allegations are false.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register