Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Sharma   11 May 2020

Issue with one flat owner in our apartment

Hi all,

One flat owner in our apartment is not letting one of my friend to do repairs for water leaking problems.
Flat Owner on 1st Floor
My friend on Upper Ground Floor

We have called plumber from Urban clap after notifying him for repairs. Everytime he make excuses and don't let the work completed. In this case I am feeling hopeless. Is there any law to make him let me do the repairs.
What legal remedies I can avail except from police complaint.

 1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 May 2020

Legal reedies can be got availed but better to wait for the resumption of lockdown. There is a fear concious among every citizen about Covid-19 till everything becomes functional. It shall be better to maintain peaceful relationship with the neighbour.


If still the troube-creater do not do his duty then you haave other options to approach society management, registrar of soceities and then to civil court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query