LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautham ( Senior Software Engg)     11 May 2015

Is there any chance of reverting conversion order issued by

Hello experts,

  I've converted my 2.5 acres of land already(DC conversion). Now my question is  "Is there any chance of reverting conversion order issued by DC" on complaint raised by neighbor landlord on the basis of "unable to cultivate my land"


 2 Replies

rajuchowdappa   12 May 2015

Mr.Gautham Yes, they can revoke a conversion order, but there should be sufficient cause for that order. If you need legal assistance, you can contact me 9738465552.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2015

In the absence of background details or having not seen the related documents it will be improper to give any opinion to the issue which will be wrong guidance.  You can consult a local advocate with full details and get his opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query