LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANMOHIT SINGH PAHWA   04 September 2018

Is name change required on educational certificates for application of travel Visa

Urgent Help required,
My name is "Manmohit Singh Pahwa" in all my government documents (PAN,aadhar,passport,bank) I am applying for tourist VISA for spain to attend a competition but my name in academic certificates and current college is only 'Manmohit Singh'( i.e. excluding my surname) So the NOC issued by the college and my college ID card also have this name,will there be any issue (everything else like my father,mother's name dob is same in these certificates)?Also as I am far from my hometown it will be difficult for me to publish in a gazette and visit the state press and my travel date is 29th of this month is there any alternative.


 6 Replies

pankaj verma   04 September 2018

no need of certificates

MANMOHIT SINGH PAHWA   04 September 2018

but noc from college also has name without surname as I am a student it is required I guess

DMINDIA 2018   04 September 2018

First Inform me Visa for Which Country.
Now Second thing is, What is the Name Reflected in Passport.

MANMOHIT SINGH PAHWA   04 September 2018

Visa is for spain and the name on passport,PAN,aadhar is correct i.e 'manmohit singh pahwa'
1 Like

DMINDIA 2018   05 September 2018

Then I think Passport Name is Correct and you need to make some more efforts. You can give an Affidavit on Blank Paper.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     30 January 2019

For visa or travelling; your passport is the document you need. However if you are going for any job or educational trainig then certainly your certificates are point of concern...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register