chat me for others.

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     15 June 2010

first part of question 'IS lawyer necessary' - Not necessary

second part any particular format - this doubt means you need a lawyer

regards

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     15 June 2010

first part of question 'IS lawyer necessary' - Not necessary

second part any particular format - this doubt means you need a lawyer

rest of it - in law, practically, it is all about systems, rules, techniques. general principles of justice applies at certain times. 

regards

(Guest)

DRF VIEW (PRIMA FACIE)

In the cases where the cases are filed by the Government the it should be the responsibility to provide legal aid to all against whom the cases filed.  Government can list Registered Advocates and fix wages accordingly.  There should be time frame for every case.

In the cases where the Government is not a party the responsibility to provide an advocate to the opposition should be lied upon the claimant subject to if he win the responsibility will go to looser.  BUT, the Advocate should be provided to all by the Government and payment of wages to advocates should be made by the Government whereas the parties should deposit the amount to the Government.

In the cases of business matter only private practice should be allowed but within some norms and control of the Government.   

(Remains in due course for further discussion)

(Guest)

(To make it clear)

It should be a public service, like; Indian  Legal Service and Advocate should come in it with conduct and disciplinary rules.

(It is DRF agenda)

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2010

yes ram samudre ji you are right.

normally court do not refuse a person who is victim of an unjust.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2010

PART I - SUITS IN GENERAL

Jurisdiction of the Courts and Res judicata

CPC Sec. 9. Courts to try all civil suits unless barred The Courts shall (subject to the provisions herein contained) have jurisdiction to try all suits of a civil nature excepting suits of which their cognizance is either expressly or impliedly barred.

[6] [Explanation I] A suit in which the right to property or to an office is contested is a suit of a civil nature, notwithstanding that such right may depend entirely on the decision of questions as to religious rites or ceremonies.

[7] [Explanation II]. For the purposes of this section, it is immaterial whether or not any fees are attached to the office referred to in Explanation I or whether or not such office is attached to a particular place.

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     17 June 2010

see dear, if it is against govt., naturally it will be in the opinion or in the interest of public.

need a lawyer? means he can serve u as a lawman.

yes, u can file the case for urself, law permits, but beware of court procedure and take the help of the better known lawyer, while peparing the petition, which can get rid u in the matter of contempt of court.(in case of any mistakes).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register