The respondent has recieved court notice and 'Tamila' is on file.
Depiste this the respodent has been absent from court proceedings till date and two dates has passed. So the question to the learned law practicing members are
1. Is it the right time to press for Ex partee in this divorce case?
2. How long one can expect the ex -partee proceedings to take before the case come to judgment stage ?
3. Is it required to produce all witness or even their affidavit will do?
4. Can Ex partee judgment always be challenged in higher court or is there any time frame for challenging it? If it can always be challenged - and the case goes in re trial is not respodent wating time of court and applicant?
5. The applicant also wants to add application for custody of minor child ( i/s 26 of HMA) to this divorce case. What will be implication on the time of getting judgment if respodent continu not to attend the court proceedings?