Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramakrishna (sr.technician)     10 October 2017

Is it hiding of overqualification is crime in PSU.

My self ramakrishna, i am working in a public sector unit i.e psu which is belongs to government of india at hyderabad city telangana state. I was appointed on 18.05.2007 as a diploma trainee and got permanent on 18.05.2008 on background of diploma qualification. But i was having qualification before joining in government service. And also i given a declaration that " i don't have higher qualification e.i. or amie" at the time of joining in government service. Now i am compeleting service of 10years in PSU i got charge sheet from management mentioned in that " you have a higher qualification (over qualification) e.i completed before joining in this organisation, you given mis diclaration " on 05.10.2017 so now management started enquiry on me. Then i was approached all union leaders and some lawyers but no one ready to help me and giving me suggestion is that better to resign job. So my request is that: 1.Any possible to protect my present job? 2.Is it possible to terminate to me by management after permanent service of 10 years in organisation? 3.Is it hiding of overqualification is illegal or crime for government job? 4.Is their any gazzete, circular, notifications,guide lines or court judgments are available to protect my job from punishments giving by the management? Please answer me sir,because this is not only bread and butter, this government job is my life. Thankyou Ramakrishna

 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2017

It is a bit strange that Union and lawyers are declining to guide and help.

Since you have been charge sheeted approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel specializing in Labor/service matters and having successful track record in handling such matters and how the job advt, job application, service rules, Conduct and Discipline Rules, chargesheet ..........and  avail theservices of a very able LOCAL Defense Assistant......... 


Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2017

I have sent you a few links.You may pick up the relevant points...and sicuss with your LOCAL counsels...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2017

It is entiely your personal decision to appear and face the inquiry or resign.

Do the counsels that you have approached opine that  your resignation shall be accepted!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query