is it correct to get voitha

My friend was given a summon first in a criminal case and asked to appear in the court on 4th feb2019.
but is out of station from 1stfeb.he is in government service. already he has anticipatary bail in that case..can he get excuse thro Advocate to give another date to appear.
how many times a person continuously can get excuse to appear in a criminal. case

In that case, his guarantees will be held accountable, they may be sent to jail. Next NBW will be issued against the absentee accused. If not traceable by police he wud be declared absconder and proceedings under section 83 Cr PC would take place.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu