LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SV (NA)     17 June 2013

Is audio confession helps as a evidence in 498a and dvc

My estranged wife confession clearly for 09 times in 5:44 min Forensic lab (Truth Labs, Hyderabad) certified audio stated she made a mistake, her parents & elders forced her to file criminal and DV cases against me/ my family and also she gave full fledged interviews in Media with her mother and father in Sakshi, NTV and TV5 news channels alleging dowry harassment,torture and baseless allegations and duping her with Govt/ Software job.

I have proof of every little false allegation from duping Govt/ Software job to dowry harassment however our courts do not take media allegations as proof unless for defamation.

1) Kindly let me know how far this proof will help me if produced this FSL certified Audio confession in DVC trails and how to use this as a effective tool which has her clear voice and my voice in conversation mode. Audio is also of mp3, which is clear and certified as true conversations without any tampering in voice.

2) How to go about if PW1 denies her voice or ignores to give voice samples or state this is doctored.

Kindly keeping my minimum knowledge as a excuse to counter file)

Thank you so much in Advance : )

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register