LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gill   19 May 2015

Irs raid

Where can I report a tax fraud? I know this government employee who owns properties worth crores but only earns less than 40k per month. He has luxuries cars so I think he's doing some kind of illegal business and he isn't reporting his income to government. I want IRS to raid his house. 



 4 Replies

bsrao   19 May 2015

There is no IRS in India. Send a confidential letter to the Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax at your local office. You'll have your fun. 

gill   19 May 2015

Thanks bsrao! 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2015

Approach the jurisdictional Income Tax office with a letter giving the details of the persona amassed wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income and get fully satified with the action taken by them against your rival. 

jennyy   29 May 2015

thanks for this information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register