LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yash (manager)     27 October 2018

IPC 354

mere ek cousin(pradeep) jo realstate and only product ka work karte he unke pehchan ki ek larki ne complain ki he police station me that pradeep ne business related dosti ki then party krne k bahane in 2017apne ghar bulaya jab uski wife ghr me ni thi and coldrink me nashe ki cheze mila k usko galat jagah touch kiya and galat krna chaha par larki chilai and the. wo uske leja k ghr chord aye next day pradeep ne usko milne bulaya and uske gande pics dikhate hue blackmail kara and abi tak usko blackmail kar rha he but larki ne kuch bhi prove nahi diya he is bare me na call records he she is using iphone but kuch ni he court ne larke pe ipc354,354a lagai he plz help us usko aj hi jail b bhej diya gaya he hume uski bail karwani he plz help us as soon as possible give ur feedbacks and sugesations

 9 Replies

Siddharth Jain   28 October 2018

you should not waste any time and consult some local advocate so as to apply for regular bail for Pradeep.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     28 October 2018

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding in a professsional manner.

I am practicing in Delhi/NCR if you are located and feel, may contact me (on appointment) with relevant case file, at:
Chamber No 647, 6th Floor, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075
email:  Cell # 9891152939 

yash (manager)     28 October 2018

sir sidharth jain we tried for bailed but lower court reject it now we are trying in session

anubhav Bhatt   28 October 2018

Yes you should try before sessions court and then immediately if reject move high court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

TGK REDDI   28 October 2018

Such frequent suggestions that Questioners should consult prudent lawyers should be deprecated.

I asked an Expert where I could find rules that prohibit anonymous and acadamic queries.     Though I don't deserve an answer, my question needs an answer.     Interaction is highly desirable.

By simply writing that a question is stupid and that a member is an idiot, one attempts to convey that one is wise.     This cock won't fight.     This gimmick is useless.

Show your wisdom and get recognition.     No shortcuts.

Some Experts say anonymous Questioners don't deserve response.    Does this mean a wise query by a Questioner with identity deserves a response?    I think no.

I beg Experts not to write arbitrarily.     Maintain your dignity.   Don't try to promote your business.  

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 October 2018

I fully agree with learned friend Mr. TGK Reddy. I firmly belive that this is a forum for sharing knowledge, not to overawe nor to ridicule nor  to seek clients nor to earn points nor to seek likes.

yash (manager)     30 October 2018

help me in this case plz give any goid sugesstion

anubhav Bhatt   30 October 2018

Everything will go stepwise and as per law so just wait till the judgment of sessions court.

R Trivedi (     30 October 2018

When she has stated so much Nashe ki cheej, Blackmail.......then surely she must have given some provable or counterable evidence. Like if it blackmail for physical relationship then the date and location must have been in your bail application / argument probablize these crucial evidence. If her assertion is simply oral, then in all likelihood you will get bail at sessions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query