Ipc 304a and 279

when i was riding my bike at night a drunk person suddenly walked towards to the center road and was hit byme and after that i took him to hospital and his BP was little higher. So doctor advised me take him to a better hospital. But the person said that i am not having any problem and he walked away. In next day he got epilepsy and next he died. Police filed cased against me IPC 279 and 304a. later i went to his family and they said they have no complaint but i needed to help them to get insurance claim. what should i do, how can i come out of this situation and how much long case will take to finish?

If case is registered the person will get the insurance claim. You can also help the faimly outside court. 

Total likes : 2 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x