LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjunath (farmer)     14 November 2018

IPC 302

Dear sir
I want a Supreme Court judgement where the condonation of delay in filing an criminal appeal under IPC 302 allowed.
Copy of judgement for condonation of delay IA for 60days.



 1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 November 2018

try searching google for the judgements

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query