Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit   16 September 2015

Ipc 279 & 337

Hello,

I am from gujarat. 2 days before me and family were going home. at crossing i was passing by flasshing head light and horn. one auto rickshow was trying to cross the road, stoped at that time. but suddently when i reached at crossing behind the autorickshaw one 2 wheele came and hits at driver side. i breaked car. i saw that that person falles on road so i called 108 service and they took to civil hospital. then i went police station and inform the incident and came with ASI to place where accident. then after reviwing all they went hospital and files FIR against me.

later i was charged with 337 and 279 and freed on jamin with notice.  now i have also 3 eye witness who show that m correct and that person came wrong. and that person not injured majorly. 3 sticthces on head..thighs treatment.   now am just 27 years old. now actuly what should i have to do now? how to tackle this situation ? please help me..

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

produce witnesses in court when stage comes

Ankit   17 September 2015

Thank you for replying. But one thing i want to know is that even that person came suddenly at crossing, i called 108 ambulance and also i informed Police that this happenes, then why case filed against me? is there any rule of this type?  and can i file FIR against that person that he came from wrong direction ? please help me, i know nothing about laws and process of court and police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register