LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     17 August 2013

Ip address - to find husband

To all my Victim NRI brothers,

This is to share that these days indian wife's have become smart to an extent that they know how to track your address. Here is how it happens,


A unknown link will be forwarded to your email address via third party website.

When you click it mistakenly, nothing happens - it says page not found


But  automatically it will send your IP address to the person who has sent you the link. Unfortunately you can't even know who has sent you the link. Be careful with this new tactic.



Learning

 21 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 August 2013

nice information

fightingfalsecase (sw)     19 August 2013

Wow, such a great information indeed. So husbands, now you know how to fly abroad along with the fraudulent marriage streedhan and dowry and changing your email address. CHEATING BECOMES EASIER. Mr. Victim, are you really a victim or were not successful in victimizing your wife?
1 Like

**Victim** (job)     19 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase
Wow, such a great information indeed. So husbands, now you know how to fly abroad along with the fraudulent marriage streedhan and dowry and changing your email address. CHEATING BECOMES EASIER.
Mr. Victim, are you really a victim or were not successful in victimizing your wi

Saal phir soye huye sher ko jagaya......

 

Tell me something what do you know about I.P.C. sections ?


Dowry - oh let me guess according to you just go to police station and lodge a false complaint (jst bcoz husband didn't listen to you, jst bcoz husband didn't wanted to leave her parents, jst bcoz u were stubborn and tht's why he left u, jst bcoz u had affair with someone and now u want to come up with something tht never happened.



Streedhan - The name says it all but let me guess according to you even if womens like u have possessions of streedhan and would still go to court and try to bring inlaws to ur feet. Womens like you will go out of their house wearing same crap which u have claimed to be in possession of husband and try to drag issues in court so that matter goes on and on.


I am sorry but my goal is with a purpose and no matter what you say i will do what i want. Just coz someone like you tried above thing and now i am exposing it u r thinking that why in the world people like me are there right ? Well my answer is until and unless when womens like you are going to be there, men like me will be there to answer back.


Go and try to come up with something new - For your kind information please check my profile and if u r not satisfied pls go through each and every query i have been putting on this site and then tell me who is victimised ? Over and Out

 

wait a minute i forgot to ask you - does you case status in court say "PROCESS TO OPPONENT" may be since 1 year,2 year, or 3 year ? or is it gone unlisted ?

 

P.S. KYA BALAM PICHKARI MAAR KE CHALA GAYA ?

1 Like

fightingfalsecase (sw)     19 August 2013

Sorry dada, but victims are not only Men. Women are victims mostly. And this is the llong time truth. Surely do not think, your above explanation is even worth to answer, as your post already shows your intentions here. WOMEN LIKE ME?? Are you kind of figuring out women here who protests if something wrong happens to them. May be that is not what MEN LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE, isn't it dada? After going through most of the IPCs I would like to state that it is highly GENDER biased. The gender being MALE. I can give the explanation, however not to you, but to some one really Good and Gentle and polite and is a lawyer too. Until then, wish peace for your mind dada.

**Victim** (job)     19 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase
Sorry dada, but victims are not only Men. Women are victims mostly. And this is the llong time truth.
Surely do not think, your above explanation is even worth to answer, as your post already shows your intentions here.
WOMEN LIKE ME?? Are you kind of figuring out women here who protests if something wrong happens to them. May be that is not what MEN LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE, isn't it dada?
After going through most of the IPCs I would like to state that it is highly GENDER biased. The gender being MALE.
I can give the explanation, however not to you, but to some one really Good and Gentle and polite and is a lawyer too.
Until then, wish peace for your mind dada.


No one needs your explanation. Are you saying that I.P.C. sections are against women ? If that is what you are trying to explain then we definately don't need your explanation. Let's do our own part.......you carry own with your own goal (ISSUING RED CORNER NOTICE ON YOUR HUSBAND). I will try to help all innocent NRI's .......what is this "dada" thing ? I ain't your dada (neither bhai in bengali)  - you are dealing with someone in late 20's....

fightingfalsecase (sw)     19 August 2013

Aha, I knew people like you do not Care of any explanation neither any Dada"l thing in their basicities. People like you always think that they are Right. Even if they are burning their wives along with the rest of the family members, they are RIGHT and innocent. Btw, people like you cannot be a girl's brother. I mentioned the term "dada" to prevent you from choosing derogatory words, which again is the wweapon for people like you. One thing to all of you : CHEATERS ARE NEVER INNOCENT. Please do not support them at any cost.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     19 August 2013

Fallen short of logical answers for the so called INNOCENT MEN ? Ouch...

**Victim** (job)     19 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase
Aha, I knew people like you do not Care of any explanation neither any Dada"l thing in their basicities. People like you always think that they are Right. Even if they are burning their wives along with the rest of the family members, they are RIGHT and innocent.
Btw, people like you cannot be a girl's brother. I mentioned the term "dada" to prevent you from choosing derogatory words, which again is the wweapon for people like you.
One thing to all of you : CHEATERS ARE NEVER INNOCENT. Please do not support them at any cost.

 

 Atleast i am happy that when you came and ask me for help i was able to judge you very well. Out of each and every word you mentioned about your husband i was smelling no respect in you for him. Atleast that guy is happy in netherlands. Keep suffering for your life.......the only reason you are in this situation is because of yourself. If i can judge you in one day then i should thank your husband atleast he stayed with you for some time. By the way how is your plan going about extraditing your husband ?

P.S. I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU CALL ME "DADA" ATLEAST I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

A round of applause for Men like Mr. Victim, when there's no logic ( intelligence just falling short) use the weapons of Personal Attacks. Ha ha ha, quite known tactics bro. Did I ask for help from you? I AM SURE NO WAY.... Why don't you try a little bit more of it? I am pretty sure, you would be happy doing it - won't you. But no worries, we girls are habituated from our childhood with the barking dogs on the streets, we honestly do not Care about them.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

@Raj whom do you blame or who do you spare? Don't you think, we should pick up the correct problem, rather than kicking opposite gender's asses?

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

@Victim, why do I even bother to reply you? People like you are so many around us. Can't really bother on every one? Hai na? To, I promise you, aapko jitni bhi kichaar uchhalni hai, uchhal lo, THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU. As anyways, you can't carry on in a conversation, which is not following any logic, and has come upto personal attacks. Do not worry, I will never bring your personal life into question here, I have that minimum coursey. Btw, a small piece of information, DADA/ BHAI ARE USED IN MARATHI TOO to represent brothers. I really disrespected these words while using these for you. OUCH.... Best of luck...

**Victim** (job)     22 August 2013

Originally posted by : fightingfalsecase
A round of applause for Men like Mr. Victim, when there's no logic ( intelligence just falling short) use the weapons of Personal Attacks.
Ha ha ha, quite known tactics bro.
Did I ask for help from you? I AM SURE NO WAY....
Why don't you try a little bit more of it?
I am pretty sure, you would be happy doing it - won't you.
But no worries, we girls are habituated from our childhood with the barking dogs on the streets, we honestly do not Care about them.

 

Okay somehow u wanted to reach ur husband who deserted you blah blah blah and now husband living in netherlands and now u want to harass him, his mother and everybody. Right from the first email you sent me i figured that u belonged to zoo and perhaps the guy in netherlands did the right thing.  Then u tried to put finger in my mouth asking same question over and over "HOW TO EXTRADITE MY HUSBAND" and i kept on replying that it is not possible. When i stopped replying your emails.....your anger came out in the public forum and now you are posting all these nonsense in my query. I want you to carry on this conversation, let's see how far we can go.........not only me but out of every queries you posted on this website, everybody said that u have some problem. Lastly to let  you know that the gentlemen in netherlands know that you are posting all this in public forum. So go ahead and please entertain all of us as we all know that "JINDAGI JHANDAVA PHIR BHI GHAMANDVA".

 

P.S. Talking about barking this was my query and u came to my query and started bhow bhow bhow. Achha hi hua husband chala gaya. I can tell what he must have gone through.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

@Raj, corruption is so much so that people are killing each other. They feel great to torture the weak people, take advantage of the current situation and try to get money. Mostly the humanity has died.

fightingfalsecase (sw)     22 August 2013

@Raj123, Before that, it was like the upside down. Claim money from the girl's parents, go abroad leaving wife in India. Start taking advantage of free living outside, forget the poor wife whom you left in India. You still are called INNOCENT. Now if you go for 498a then the husband becomes victim. :( :( :( .. The moment you as a girl raise your voice you again face lots of abusive attacks, as the Men are nothing else left with. Conclusion: it's all about money plus rulling the weak / subordinates. Let this go on, I am sure girls whoever would read this would surely understand SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query