investment is private limited company.

Hi All,

10 years back , My father's friend has asked him to join his company which he agreed and share capital of 5lac was done in name of my mother,with promise of 7k as director's salary per month.first two years it was paid without any hassle , and 22k divided was paid in 2nd year..post which every thing is stopped.when asked they said company is not doing good, when asked for balance sheet same was not provided as they have not been filing the returns properly, however business is running as usual with margins increasing, 3 months back we got information that 2 of main director's in company are dealing with clients seperately and getting paid off, the money which is supposed to be accounted for in company balance sheet has been swindled by these two people.

now father has decided to come out of company,

what are the options he can go for to get the invested money back with interest etc in case they refuse to give back citing loss in company books..

thanks in advance

Complaint to tribunal for miss management of company which take action against them.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x