Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Intolerant Congress, angry India

Page no : 2

sanjeev dubey (Senior Manager)     13 June 2011

If baba wouldn't have acted that way he might have been killed in a police sponsored stampade. In morning people might have seen the headlines " Ramdev killed in a stampede. Peoplice had already warned him about the threat to his life but he ignored our request. police is investigating into the matter." You want this should ahve happened?. Why do we get ourselves involved in unnecessary discussions? Issue is police brutality and not baba's dress.

He has fasted for 9 days. Anyone making a mockery of his fast should first try to do a fast for atleast half the number of days he has done. Anyone who has done a fasting of greater number of days is only entitled to make such irresponsible comment.

Would anyone tell me what personal demands he made? Also which demand was not in national interest. The govt instead of performing its duty is going all out to strangulate voice of right thinking people. We should ask ourselves what are we doing? Just sitting in our cozy drawing rooms and writing irresponsible comments.

I may also share that I also begin my fast at my home town on 4th but gave it up the next day evening as I could nor bear it any more. I feel what a fasting of 9 days means. If we can's support a good cause atleast we should avoid irresponsible comments. God bless my country. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 June 2011

Who is there to replace the Congress?

---   THIS IS THE MILLION DOLLER QUESTION.

THOUGH BJP SUPPORTING  ANNA JI AND RAMDEO BABA BUT THEY ALSO NOT THE CEASER'S WIFE.

ONE CASE OF THEM IS STILL STROMING IN MY MIND THAT THEY SOLD THE 1100 CRORE PROJECT OF BALCO ONLY ON 550 CRORE RUPEES.

WHAT WOULD BE THE SOLUTION?

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     14 June 2011

Originally posted by :sardarsena
"
kill him , just because baba is blurting.

A sanyasi in womans clothes hinding behind woman what else is cowadice.
"

Ok sardersena, Ramdev is a coward for hiding behind women... but what about our Prime minister Manmohan Singh ?

Btw, I would recommand you to read the book "The Art Of War". Ramdev seems to have read it throughly.

Now also don't go on accusing the Pandaves of the Mahabharata as well as Sri Krishna of the Indian Mythology as "Cowards", for they too have their own shares of adventure in wearing Woman's Clothing.

Dipangkar (Business)     10 July 2011

Originally posted by :sardarsena
"
and what about baba hinding in woman s clothes, Is he not caword.

"

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     10 July 2011

very good response sir but-

1) even congress may look evasive , it is elected by the people.

2) baba Ramdev has ammassed wealth by illegal means and not elected any where and that is why one police person hit him with shoes at Nagpur.

His out of India purchase of property is by treachery of National laws since he invested black money generated by his sales overseas and shown the property as gift by unknown person.

His main associate is fraud holder of illegal passport who is holding more that 90% share in compnies oof Baba.

Baba has no faith even in his brothers and the majority shares in the name of an imposter such a cheat want to iridicate corrpution.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2011

Learned Mr. Makkad,

Your analysis is concise and precise.

Your effort is appreciable.

Many of the things which should happen have happened after people are shaken and stirred and prompted to make the things happen.

Good orators and writers move the masses.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2011

Learned Mr. Makkad,

Your analysis is concise and precise.

Your effort is appreciable.

Many of the things which should happen have happened after people are shaken and stirred and prompted to make the things happen.

Good orators and writers move the masses.

Kindly keep on posting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register