Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva (Junior HR)     05 January 2016

Intercast marriage

Hi Sir,

I have recently married with other cast.I want to know ,any financial support will be offered from the government which helps me lot.If there, please provide the information.

My cast is SC and wife cast is OC(naidu's).

Thanks in advance for your great support

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 January 2016

you are from which state

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 January 2016

to which state do you belong? the intensives will be given by the govt. to the Inter-caste (if the persons belong to SC/ST/BC are married to other castes) marriages in some states.

Shiva (Junior HR)     06 January 2016

we both belongs to AP

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 January 2016

both of you shall file an application to the Social welfare department along with copy of Marriage certificate, caste certificate etc.....  for better, approach the nearest social welfare office for more information.  there is provision for intensives.

raghavender.s (Senior Associate)     17 January 2016

hi sir, my story is very typical to understand, but i have to tell. i am from muslim family, my father left home at the age of 7 and came to hyderabad city, he stayed with hindu family and named as ramesh, when he was 20 came to village and married my mom who was muslim, and when she brought to hyderabad back her name also changed to saraswathy she is still 17 years of her age, my father is labor then, we all followed hinduism for 20 years, but i am showed my interest in following ISLAM, i am gratuated they struggled a lot to raise me and my brother. i felt in love with hindu girl and told her i am muslim, she then also agreed to marry me.

after lot of quarrels and fightings we got married, and at the time of marriage my family nor me or the girl informed their parents we are muslim. not even a single relative of mine attended my marriage.

after some time girl told her parents we are muslim, they kept silent only. my parents and their parents not talking till know.

and my parents wont like girl and their parents as they are very aggressive in nature, and can't predict when they fight.

we live separately from my parents, but near to them.

Know i am in lot of debts which is effecting my marriage. she is not behaving and wants to come home, and telling straight forward i dont like to come home.

but dont want to leave me.

i am unable to predict her intentions. i told her i will solve all problems and all responsiblity is mine.

Please support me in the issue. and any more information needed ready to tell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register