LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat   13 July 2017

Inter department exam -NOC

Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently working for an autonomous institution funded by DST and I just completed 1.5 years service here. Now I am trying for another government job (I have a valid reason). In one of the recent government job notification it was mentioned that employee of Autonomous organization should submit NOC. What if I don't get NOC?? If I get selected for this job , can I submit resignation and join stating that I am not employee of Autonomous organization?? What is the way forward


 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 July 2017

Use truth is always triumph. No lies to use in your career. Apply for NOC  and tell the new recruiters.

Venkat   13 July 2017

Thank you sir, understood

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

Apply for the NOC and mention the fact in your application of new job.

If you hide / submit wrong information it would lend you in troubles.

Venkat   13 July 2017

Ok Sir, Thank you for the response

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2017

Apply for NOC under proper acknowledgment.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 September 2017

You are welcome.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register