LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     21 October 2012

Inquiry on wife boyfriend

Dear Experts,


Everymonth my friends wife claiming maintenance from my friend after he divorsed her now problem is that my friend ex-wife is claiming that she is first wife and everywhere she is using my friends name as W/O-XYZ and she complained in local PS also regarding the same...recently we saw that b*tch is njoying her life with another man nor he is the relative. can we get the details of the person if we complain the same in the local PS as she booked 494 still she is my wife as per law ? claiming money everymonth and screwing the hapines and she is njoying


pls advice for further steps how can we get rid of that smart lady.


 2 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     23 October 2012

Bother be clear

Y ou are saying that there is divorce then how can case be registered u/sec494.

Give detailed facts.

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     23 October 2012

That is the problem of our law, divorse has given through islamic shariat by govt qazi and accepted by family court also regarding the divorse as both were muslims. but our honble police have registered the case of 494 and she is everymonth taking money filed up loads of false cases and roaming with one fellow openly complaining to my friends officers where he is working. but still when we approach our lawyer he smiles and say " Aurat ko kya karsakte uska kanoon hai"

Mard insaan nahi hai kya ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register