Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regin   16 April 2016

Inquiry about my family torture

 Dear all 

Please give me a suggesion in this regard.  I am married (33 years) male. Nearby my brother is staying with family. My sister-in- law is always having the doubts about my wife that she is having a illegal contact with my brother. They are looking each other etc. etc. If my wife go backside of my house for cleaning cloths and other works, my sister in law is saying that she went out to look my brother. It has been continued 3 years before. One time my parents took my sister in law to physiatrist. The doctor came to notice about her problems and adviced to take medicine. But my sister in law parents has not allowed to continue the medicine. Now the problem is when my brother come to my home to meet me or my sister or my parents, she is watching badly and loudly pointing my wife as like prostitute. My wife and me are feeling bad and mentally tortured. 

Kindly advice us various possibility to solve this issue. But we are not ready to hurt my sister in law. But some how atleast she has to take medicine so that she can recover easily. 

Thank You


 2 Replies

KS Johal   16 April 2016

To me this seems to be a medical issue rather than a legal issue. You would need to consult a psychiatrist or a Doctor Who should advise you further what to do. If you feel that she is doing this deliberately to cause friction within the house then you need to decide what can be done or needs to be done.


Next time post in proper forum like family etc. 

Ask Psychiatric , may be case of Delusion /Schizophenia , not sure . 

If medicine she is not taking still be in touch with Psychiatric there are ways to administer medicine without her knowledge or concent. This thing only close responsibile person like husband , her mother can do. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query